Thursday, May 24, 2012

Introducing: Gather

Hey guys! I'm over at The Inspired Room today for my new column called 'Gather'! This is a new column that I will be doing regularly over there at my mom's blog.

In these posts I will be gathering groups of items from around the internet and sharing them in a collage. Today's post is Red, White, and Blue themed to celebrate Memorial Day coming up!

Click HERE to go to the post and see the cute things I found!

I can't believe it's already Memorial Day weekend. My plans as of now are to serve at my church, take a moment to recuperate from this crazy week, and then take a day to head to a coffee shop bright an early and work for hours upon hours. Let's just say the end of the quarter is approaching and I still have ridiculous amounts left to do. My to-do list has been made and I can't wait to start checking things off my list.

What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? 

2 comments:

StarletStarlet said...

How so very cool - congratulations on having your own column!

teresweetstyle said...

nice nice post honey, i love it!!

have a nice day!

xx